We choose only those individuals who display the spirit required and attitude necessary to effectively help our clients.
Home Health Aides and Personnel Care Aides are selected (in addition to training and certification) on the basis of necessary background experience, sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, ability to read, write and carry out directions with the maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- One-on-one interview to identify personality matches with compatible clients.
- Thorough background checks: Criminal, Legal Residence and Child Abuse
- Listed on the New York State Department of Health’s, Home Health Care Registry
- Current and up-to-date Certification Certificates
- Medical check for communicable illnesses
- Employment and reference checks
- 90-day performance evaluations
- Handle all the appropriate taxes, unemployment and workman’s compensation insurance