If you are a senior or a person with a disability ,

You may qualify for New York City’s Rent Freeze Program.

Rent Freeze-comprised of the senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption (SCRIE)

and Disability Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE)-helps

keep housing costs affordable for seniors and people with disabilities by freezing their rent

To qualify for the rent Freeze Program you must:

What you need to apply:

for more information , please visit www.nyc.gov/rentfreeze , or contact 311